What we do
Welcome to Bridge Care Consultancy - a new dawn in first aid and medical training.
Bridge Care Consultancy aims to make First Aid training as accessible as possible, both in availability of courses and cost.
First aid training needs to be simple, accessible and most importantly affordable. Life - saving skills are fundamentally basic and evidence based practise now shows that good basic first response in a medical emergency has a greater positive outcome for the patient.
All courses delivered by Bridge Care Consultancy are fully accredited by the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI). These courses are all compliant with Health and Safety Executive requirements for first aid training and meet the OFSTED requirements for paediatric first aid.
The courses delivered by Bridge Care Consultancy are:
- First Aid, CPR and AED - Standard (7/14 hours)
- First Aid, CPR and AED - Advanced (40 hours)
- Wilderness First Aid
- Sports First Aid and Injury Prevention (4 Hours)
- Paediatric First Aid for Caregivers and Teachers (7/14 hours)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - Practical assessments for the eACLS (4 hours)
- Cardiac care update and ECG rhythm recognition - 8 hours followed by the eACLS assessment
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) - Classroom and Completer courses (16/8 hours)
Bridge Care Consultancy is a group of healthcare professionals with a desire to see good first response practised to improve outcomes for patients. It is a proven fact that good first aid, when delivered properly does make the difference between life and death. The instructors who deliver the training have a combined experience of 20 years in pre-hospital care and training.
It is this experience and approach to training that set us aside as leaders in the first aid training arena. Along with this is the cost effectiveness of the training that will allow more people access to first aid courses.
Who we are